Gutter Repair, Maintenance and Gutter Cleaning Vancouver
A Rain Centre Gutter Clean consists of . . .
- Removing all debris from the inside of your gutters by hand.
- Unblocking and removing debris from gutter outlets.
- Rinsing the inside of gutters with clean water.
- Checking for good water flow through downpipes.
Scheduling regular gutter maintenance.
We recommended scheduling a fully gutter clean at least twice a year. This ensures that any leaves that are blocking the free flow of water through your gutter system to be removed, and for a routine inspection for damage and to be done at the same time.
Any downpipe and/or outlet blockages must be dealt with quickly to reduce damage to the gutter system and/or property. Blockages may cause the gutters to overflow or spill-out at the ends and to pull away from the fascia board.
The cost of a Rain Centre Gutter Clean
Our gutter maintenance team can perform a quick and thorough clean of your gutter system, and use their professional experience to inspect your system for any damage. The cost of this system is:
- $195.00 plus GST for 2 ½ person hours
- $60.00 per person hour thereafter
(Average house takes 2 to 2 ½ hours if reasonably maintained)
NOTE: We do not clean the outside of gutters. If a downpipe is blocked it may need to be dismantled, cleaned & reattached. Small repairs (eg. re-attach hangers) can be included in the hourly system.
- Scrape out and re-seal a leaking gutter corner $45.00 + HST
- Scrape and re-seal gutter endcaps $25.00 + HST
- Remove, scrape, replace and re-seal gutter outlets $25.00 + HST